Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year

Well it is a new year. I know that a lot of people would hope that my New Year's Resolution would be to update the blog more often (Juli) but it seems like every time I pull out the computer to work on something that Tucker has to help me type. I can do anything else (including playing Nintendo Wii) and he is fine playing on his own but as soon as I start typing on the computer Tucker comes right over.

Bryant and I actually stayed up until midnight last night. We didn't intend to (especially since Tucker wakes up at 6:30 every morning no matter what) but we did. We were watching the "party" at Times Square and the ball was supposed to drop in only 30 minutes around 9:30 our time so we figured we would watch the ball drop at Times Square and call it good but for some reason the TV Station went to the news and didn't come back to the ball dropping until almost midnight our time. Needless to say we have both been very tired today. I woke up with Tucker at 6:45 (he slept in hooray) and then we woke Bryant up at 7:45 so he could feed Tucker. We read scriptures and then I went to bed. Bryant came to bed after he got Tucker down for his morning nap a little after 9. I felt much better when Tucker woke us up after his nap. What a long day today as been. Thank goodness it is almost time for Tucker to go to sleep.

Hope everyone is excited about the New Year. Oh and if you were wondering what our New Year's resolution is we still don't have one. We are just hoping to survive my last semester of school, have a baby, pass the Arizona Bar, find a job, and get Bryant into an Arizona school with in-state tuition (we hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment