Friday, January 15, 2010

This is Hunter enjoying some baby cereal. He sure does love to eat!!



All the boys relaxing on the coach

Me with my two little guys they are so much fun. And yes I was trying to put Hunter to sleep when Tucker decided he wanted to come join us.


One of Tucker's favorite toys is this piece of Styrofoam. It is so funny because he will carry it around with him all over the house. Oh and he loves to wear Bryant's ties and my belts



Tucker still loves to climb inside of boxes. The other day he climbed inside of the milk box. I'm not sure how he got in but he sure does look funny.



THis is Hunter the second day that we put him in the jumper. He figured it out fast and loves jumping in it!! My favorite part of this video is Bryant totally passed out in the background. It is almost more interesting/hilarious than Hunter :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the 3 boys on the couch together. So cute! Those 2 keep growing and changing so fast. Seeing Hunter in that jumper made me want to get one for Kyla when she is at that stage. He was adorable in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems like something Jonathan would do. I don't know how they can sleep sitting up like that!

    ReplyDelete