Saturday, January 5, 2013

December

I have four beautiful children and I love when the three oldest are able to get along so well!


I am even super impressed when all three of them are able to share a bathtub to I only have to have one bath time! I am not looking forward to having two bath times when Gunnar is old enough to be in the bath tub too.



Gunnar can still sleep on the couch like a little newborn, but rarely :)
Bryee was having fun "playing" with Gunnar. All three of his older siblings are so good to him to try and help him be happy. I am so grateful for older siblings and all they do to help me stay sane :)



Unlike Brylee and very much like Tucker, Gunnar loves being in this saucer of toys. He loves that it helps him to stand (his favorite position) and permits him to grab at the toys. It is great to have something I can stick him in that permits him to see what is going on around him, entertains him, and does not require him to be held.

Gunnar found his feet. The funny thing is that he usually does not care for them while lying down. If he is sitting up he loves to reach down and play with his feet but as soon as you lay him on his back he stretches out and starts looking around for something else.



All of our children love to play with the oven mitts. I am pretty sure that Hunter started the game of wearing them on his feet, but Brylee is the only one I have a picture of. I love how it makes her look like she has gorilla feet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment