Sunday, November 8, 2015

My Parents' visit

My parents came for a visit at the end of July. It was originally only going to be for two days but they worked their schedules to be with us for 4! It was so fun to have them around. I don't think we ever get enough of family being this far removed from everyone and we eagerly look forward to every visit!

We visited the Springville Splash Pad! It is always a bit hit. Tucker, Hunter and I had quite the water fight and no one cried or complained. My father took pictures and shared them with me before he left to help document our fun together!



















My father also took my 4 oldest children out on a date. They visited both the "bean museum," named after huge donators Monte L Bean. This museum has a lot of different taxidermied animals. 

Then they went to the BYU Museum of Paleontology. This museum is often a hit because there is a large glass window where you can see students working on excavating bones from the plasters. After the museums he took them to Chick-fil-A for lunch. They all had a great time and still reminisce about their experience. 




We also got to go to a BBQ celebrating our friends end of chemo and declaration of being cancer free. It was a great evening with good food and company. 




No comments:

Post a Comment