Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Memorial Day

Bryant discovered a pretty sweet and gorgeous park up the canyon as a result of his new route. We went and checked it out the Saturday before Memorial day and brought a picnic lunch. We enjoyed it so much that we decided to celebrate Memorial Day there as well. I posted our plans on facebook, hoping for someone to want to join and our friends the Fosdicks commented that they 'might' crash our party. I immediately invited them. It was so fun to celebrate with them! It was also a really big help to have more adults there. CHris (the father) wanted to go exploring so he took one of his children and ended up with 4 of mine as they hiked up the mountain behind the creek. He also pulled several of my children in their wagon around the park along with his kids. My kids also found a really easy tree to climb. I decided that it would make a great place to have family pictures taken in a couple of months, To test my theory I took a few single shots of some of the children. I also really liked that the reek was shallow where we set up so there was no concern of anyone falling over and drowning, always a plus when you have 111 children to keep account of. Walker also slept the majority of the time, only waking to eat and then go back to sleep, such a perfect baby :) 































No comments:

Post a Comment