Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tucker is so Funny!!

Last night Tucker put himself to bed. It was so silly. We finished eating dinner and when Tucker got down from the table he headed straight to the bathroom for his shower. It was only 5:45. Tucker does not usually take a shower until 7:15 or 7:30. I convinced to come play with me for a little while. Then around 6:30 headed back towards the bathroom rubbing his belly (telling me he was ready for a shower). I decided that he could go ahead and have his shower a little early. Tucker loves taking showers. He always sits right under the water and fills up his cups and pours them out. He is really cute to watch. Well usually we have to turn the water off and convince him it is time to get out of the shower but last night after about 7 minutes he crawled out of the shower while the water was still running!!! I could not believe it!! Then after getting his PJs on he headed straight for the fridge to get his milk before bed. He was asleep by 7. It was amazing.

1 comment:

  1. He is so grown up! Maybe he could teach Jack his new trick. Also, thanks for being willing to help me with my bitsy stresses while you have so much going on. Cool.

    ReplyDelete