Friday, September 2, 2011

Brylee's Blessing

Brylee was blessed on February 20, 2011. It was a good thing I was such a big baby otherwise she might not have fit into the blessing dress anymore. I only took a few pictures planning to take more after all the hub bub was over but for one reason or another I never got around to it. Thankfully we have the few picture I did take. Unfortunately, nothing does justice to the dress (which I just love).




This is Brylee with her great-grandma Bonnie
Here are the boys "enjoying" some time with Mom. Do you think they were getting enough attention? :P
Brylee with her Grandpa Mike

It was a beautiful day and more people were there than I have pictures of :'( Let this be a lesson to everyone. Take the time to document some memories because you may never get back around to it after the moments are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment