Tuesday, November 8, 2011

King Reunion


We were also able to attend the King family reunion in June with a lot of my siblings.


We were able to attend the King family reunion in June with some of my siblings. It was a lot of fun and all thanks to my Uncle Daryl. We had so much fun getting to know all of our cousins and just hanging out. It was a great location and there were so many cousins with children that I actually felt safe letting Tucker and Hunter wander around knowing that they were being watched by one of my cousins (of course I still made sure that I knew where they were).

Here we are playing games



Brylee really enjoyed wearing Bryant's hat



The boys loved climbing on the rail


My Uncle even arranged to let us play with these "trikes" They were a lot of fun. There were only so many big ones so Jared got stuck with a small at first. The smaller ones were really hard to turn!



Here is Bryant cruising with Hunter


Here is Jared enjoying the larger model :)


Even my mom took one out


And Natalie sure enjoyed them too


This airplane was one of Tucker's favorite features of the reunion. It is a glorified teeter-totter with places in the middle, on the wings, and on the tail. He loves being like his dad and so spent most of his time "flying" the plane



We let the boys get in the hot tub with Uncle Jared and cousin Ian.

Bryant stayed close and kept an eye on Hunter, which was a really good thing because at one point, Hunter decided to move towards the other side of the hot tub and while Bryant was changing around Hunter started to slip. Fortunately, he has had swimming lessons and knew how to hold his breath. You can hear in the background of the second movie below Bryant call out "Hunter..." just before diving across to get him. It is not caught on film because once I realized what was going on I stopped recording in an effort to try and get over there myself


Tucker had lots of fun playing with the bubbles and putting them on his face. Of his own accord he started covering his face with bubbles and saying "Hello, Ladies" to those of us sitting behind the camera watching them. It was adorable :)




My Uncle also arranged for this wonder bounce house!! My brother Isaac didn't really want to get in, but then Tucker crawled out and asked him to come in and jump with him. Isaac is a true softy so he couldn't refuse. Tucker was so excited to have Isaac jump with him.







I attempted to take some pictures of Hunter wandering around. Enjoy




They also had a skit on one of the evenings. Bryant was grateful that I took his place, he really isn't a stand in front of everyone and do something like this kind of guy. I enjoyed it thought and it worked out well because there were no more guy parts for him anyway.



My Uncle Blaine brought enough pieces of wood for all the grandchildren to build bird houses! Tucker had a lot of fun helping Bryant build and pain the birdhouse. Thank you Uncle Blaine



Thank You Uncle Daryl and Aunt Amy for putting the whole thing together for us. It was such a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment