Monday, August 13, 2012

Costco, Outside, Hee Haw Farms

Here is Brylee and Clark at Costco. I have a picture of them on my phone from December when we were together at Christmas and I must say they have both grown A LOT!!

We had lots of fun playing outside with Juli and cousin Clark! I love having a backyard with grass and shade.

I love Brylee's blue eyes in this picture
 Tucker and Gunnar

Everyone is taking turns! Clark learned how to go down the slide all by himself while he was here.
 Brylee got tired of waiting for Hunter to go down the slide so she pushed him with her belly. Hunter was not too pleased : /


 Hee Haw Farms does "free Fridays" in August. I had planned for us to go the first Friday of August, in hopes that it would not be too crowded. Boy did we luck out! It turned out that Hee Haw Farms had postponed their opening week because their produce was not ready, due to the lack of rain. Well I didn't check their website before we left so we showed up to an empty farm. The family that runs it was super nice and still let us come pet the goats and then she gave us free pony rides! It was everything I wanted: no crowds of kids, a pony rides for the kids, and the ability to pet all the animals that they wanted :)

Hunter loved petting all of the goats!

 Tucker originally decided not to come in the fence and pet the animals, but after seeing Hunter and Clark being so "brave" he came in and pet the animals too!

 Brylee refused to come on the other side of the gate and did not want to touch the animals!
 Everyone thought the piglets were super cute!


 Brylee as a goat!
 Tucker as a pig
 Tucker enjoying his pony ride!
Tucker was way too focused on staying on the pony to remember to say "giddy up"
 Hunter really liked riding the pony too!

Hunter was a professional at saying "giddy up" 
 Even Clark took a turn sitting on the pony. I was eventually able to convince Brylee to touch the pony's mane but she was too scared to try and sit on it :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Your pictures turned out way better than mine, so I will be stealing some of these.

    ReplyDelete