Thursday, August 9, 2012

Gunnar King Whiting

Well after a lot of deliberation I decided to be induced. My due date was July 20 and my body was super sick of being pregnant on Monday July 23 so I had my doctor schedule the induction. 30 minutes after getting my epidural, Gunnar was ready to come, I went from a 5 to 10 in just 30 minutes after hardly any progress for a couple of hours. The doctor was called and I was told not to push but to lay on my side and keep my legs together...Gunnar King Whiting was born at 8:39 pm weighing 8lbs 8 oz and 20 inches long. He is a rather mellow baby :)






 At only a few minutes old he was already making funny faces :)










The whole family came for a visit the following day. Tucker was super excited and new just what to do. Hunter was quite content to look on his new brother but not ready to hold him. Brylee was very apprehensive, she would not even touch the baby :) A lady from my new ward (that is also new and used to work for one of the companies that takes your baby's picture in the hospital) came while all of the family was there so she got lots of pictures of Gunnar alone and with his siblings :)









Gunnar is ready to come home. Bryant says he looks like Han Solo


No comments:

Post a Comment