Monday, May 20, 2013

Bryant Graduates

Bryant did it! He graduated from UVU with a bachelors of science in Aviation Science. He was the first graduation class of the new College of Aviation and Public Services. The hangar was packed with people when I arrived with the children. I was so glad that we were able to find some seats. Three seats for me and four children. Thankfully Brylee was happy to share a seat with me. The kids survived the ceremonies and were super excited to see Bryant walk across the stage. Me being the absent minded mother that I am tried to take a picture of him walking instead of video so we don't have anything very good. Tucker was not a fan of all the people yelling congratulations to the various graduates. I'm just glad we were not sitting in front of the people with the fog horn. That really would have been rough. Taking after my father, and being the only representative for Bryant, I was loud when Bryant walked across the stage. He could hear me, even though we were in the back, and I even got some surprised stares from those sitting around us :) It was great. Anyone who has attended a parade can easily imagine just how loud I was.



The happy family


Pictures by the plane!

When we got home, Bryant got to open his gifts! 3 sleeping bags and some delicious chocolate, Tucker colored him a picture too!




Oh and Gunnar decided that he is now tall enough and coordinated enough to reach up and play the piano :)
Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment