Sunday, November 2, 2014

Family picture practice

Well we were going to get family pictures taken in October and we got all ready for them when I got the call from the photographer that she would not be able to take them because there was a funeral happening and she was sorry for not letting us know sooner. Well I took the opportunity to have a dry run and I learned that it was good to practice. I learned that the children don't like being "positioned," have a hard time holding still and all looking at the camera. Here are some of the gems taken by our neighbor for our practice.







This is my favorite picture of all of them 


Now our pictures are scheduled for November 9th, which means that it will be colder and I get to come up with new coordinating outfits for everyone, the only downfall to the postponement...

No comments:

Post a Comment