Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hunter at the Hospital (Awhile ago)

Okay so I am doing a whole bunch of posts again. We still have internet at home (which makes me happy) and makes it possible to do some posting. Having two kids and being back at work really takes up my time. I usually don't feel up to doing much come the evening so no one ever gets to see pictures. For the record I am being good about taking pictures of Hunter and Tucker even if you don't get to see them :)

So Hunter was really jaundice and had to go back into the hospital (the day that we were moving) and put under a mass array of blue lights. I was prepared to have hunter go under lights at home if his jaundice was a bad as Tucker's had been but having to go back to the hospital was a bit scary to me. Bryant came along to keep me company but was tired himself that he fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment