Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pictures from April and May

It is a rare occurrence when Tucker will actually relax with me


Tucker being Tucker without any pants on. (his preferred way to live through life)


Tucker showing off his musical talent

Playing outside. Boy do I look big!

Tucker playing basketball


Such a cute kid


Tucker probably wondering what I'm doing


A moment of relaxation.


Bryant sitting on the bed cause I took over the couch

Tucker loves to do what Bryant is doing so when he saw daddy reading in bed he went and got a book too.


Such a beautiful boy!! I love this smile!


Tucker eating something at our old apartment


Tucker in the waiting room before getting 5 shots. He was so brave. After getting two of them he told me he was all done. I had to tell him he had 3 more. Then after getting two more he told me he was all done

Tucker eating some grapes

1 comment:

  1. Tucker and Isaac have something in common. Lounging without pants is isaac's preferred way of living.

    ReplyDelete