Friday, August 28, 2009

Tucker can Jump!!

So I came home from work today and Tucker started jumping (not because he was excited to see just because) He acted like it was no big deal that he could jump. He has been trying to jump for a long time now only ever getting one foot off the ground. Then he started to get both feet when he was holding on to something. I think he was just afraid to get both feet off the ground at the same time but he has finally done it. We are so proud of our little jumper. Thanks to our encouragement he kept jumping for like 10 minutes. I will get it on video once I find the charger for my camera...I wonder where it went...If you have any idea let me know cause I have a bunch of other great pictures and videos to post.

1 comment:

  1. I am famous for loosing my charger as well (among many other things.) Did you take a trip recently? I often find mine in obscure suitcase pockets!

    ReplyDelete