Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pictures from August

August was such a great month. We had lots of fun hanging out as a family. Here are a bunch of pictures to highlight the month. I hope you enjoy.

Sweet sleeper, so Precious


What a poser


Somebody pulled all te pots and pans out. I wonder who?


Hunter trying to sit on the couch


Tucker is so big. He climbs up all by himself.


Tucker loves playing in the bassinet



Mommy and Hunter


Mommy and Hunter working on the blog together (just like tonight)


What a cute baby


Mommy and Tucker hanging out.


Tucker loves pulling diapers out of their packages.


Daddy and Tucker looking out at all the cars driving by


Hunter being cool



Bryant and Hunter looking good like always


Bryant and Hunter making funny faces for the camera &)



My boys sitting on the couch. Tucker is anything but interested in having his picture taken because he is watching Cars. I bet he is thinking "Why is my mom standing in front of the TV, doesn't she know that I am watching a movies?" :)



Tucker being himself...


Wow what was that?


Hey what's up homie?


There is that smile that I love so much!!


Cute Baby Hunter!


Daddy and Hunter relaxing on the couch together.



Tucker loves his wood chair. Of course now that he is older he can't sit down in it like normal. He has to climb over the side. He loves to do it over and over and over and over and...you get the idea.


Tucker just loves to play out on the balcony.

We put one of the futon couches we got from our friends in Tucker's room. He thought it was so cool. He loves to look out the window. Now he doesn't have to try and stand on a box and worry about falling through. AHHH! I like it a lot better this way too!


Doesn't Tucker just have the cutest smile. I love it!!!



Hunter relaxing in his favorit chair


Chilling at the house. You know it.


Tucker loved playing on his slide with Daddy underneath!!


Can't catch me Daddy!!



Hey no fair let go of my leg!!


Hunter was making a lot of funny faces. Here are a few



Hunter Chilling on the floor


Tucker is so sweet. I was cleaning up the front room and after I folded up the blanket he took it and laid down on the balcony with it. It was so cute.

1 comment: