Friday, October 19, 2012

Brylee and Gunnar

Brylee had lots of fun feeding the ducks in September. She was really good at ripping a piece off and throwing into the water. When she got to the last little piece, she through half in the water and then quickly put the other piece in her mouth with the biggest smile, like she had taken something that was meant for the ducks. It was pretty silly.

Gunnar has been rolling over since he was only a couple of week old. It has been crazy!! I can never catch it on camera of course until this random day. I put him down and he rolled over instantly so I thought I would try to catch it. I put him back on his stomach and then stood to get the camera. He rolled over before I had even gotten on my feet. Needless to say it took a lot of effort to capture the entire roll on camera. He was so quick. I had to hold him on his stomach while I turned on the camera to convince him to stay long enough for me to capture the video :)

So Brylee had a hard time adjusting to Gunnar and would never get closer than this to him. Only on rare occasions would she actually touch him, but she adamantly refused to ever hold him...
...until September 15th!

Such a happy big sister! 


No comments:

Post a Comment