Thursday, October 18, 2012

End of August

We had so much fun with Juli and Clark in August we were all sad to see them leave. I'll admit it was wonderful having someone else here that could watch the children while I slept or did the dishes, in addition to Bryant. It was a hard reality to come back to when she was gone. Juli you were wonderful and just what we needed after bringing Gunnar to our family!

Here is Brylee in the rocking chair. She had a hard time adjusting to having a little brother. She really missed me while I was at the hospital and was very concerned that if she fell asleep I would not be home when she woke up. It took her the full month to really adjust. And she still wouldn't hold Gunnar.

Tucker loves Gunnar and is glad he is in our family

Tucker and Hunter built these awesome towers on the handle of the plasma car and were super excited that the blocks didn't fall down.


Here is my happy Family minus me and Gunnar of course :)


Gunnar has been wonderful and sleeps on the floor or anywhere else!


We went one last time to the "water park" before the end of the season. We meant to make it with Clark and Juli but the time just went so fast the second week it was crazy!!







They had lots of fun laying on the chairs after swimming!


I stayed out of the water with Gunnar and read a book, it was wonderful too

Here is a short video of Brylee spinning in circles to the old song "you spin me round baby, right round"




No comments:

Post a Comment