Saturday, October 27, 2012

September

This was my to do list at the end of August. There were a lot of things that I wanted to get done but I was having a hard time remembering all of them. When I started the list it only had 5 or 6 things on it, then as I was working on the list I remember more and more things. It took a couple of days to complete all of it but it feels good to have it all done!



Brylee found a "hiding spot" in the kitchen. It is one of her favorite spots. She especially loves to be there when someone is doing the dishes or making dinner. :)


Here she is coloring a picture. I just love that she laid down on the ground to do it :)

Brylee has been potty training since the end of August. She wasn't as ready as the boys were when I potty trained them but I wanted to make sure that I had Bryant home to help get her to the potty while I was feeding Gunnar. I learned that it is a LOT harder to catch a little girl peeing on the floor than a boy! It took a whole day and a half to get anything in the toilet and there were quite a few accidents the first week. She would get super sad each time she had an accident that it helped me not get too frustrated with cleaning up the mess. 

Here are some pictures of my handsome little Gunnar!






No comments:

Post a Comment