Monday, October 28, 2013

Trafalga

We enjoyed our Pass of all Passes so much last year that I bought renewals. They were 29.00 and came with $20.00 gift cards to Wal-Mart so theoretically they were only $10 each and I only had to buy 3 because Hunter's was only activated at the beginning of the Summer.

I took the children without Bryant and we had a blast. I was little nervous to go without him and keep track of everyone but everyone was such good listeners that it went beautifully! I gave them each a banana in the car on the way there, we played hard until a little after 5, I gave them a fruit cup on the way to costco, and then we made it home for dinner that wasn't ready until almost 7. Amazingly, not one child complained about being hungry or tired, even with the added stop at Costco on the way home.

We started with the indoor play area then made our way to the airplanes. Gunnar is too small to ride the rides but he was patient as his older sibling played.


Then we went miniature golfing. I have learned that I do not need to golf with the children. Instead I just watch and move along with them. Tucker and Hunter always take the lead. Brylee attempts a few holes before become distracted and Gunnar loved following after everyone with his own golf and club






After golfing we rode the pirate ship. The attendant let me take Gunnar with me on the ride. He refused to smile to show his enjoyment but he was fully concentrated on it and enjoyed riding it several times.


We rode the lighthouse outside and then the frogs inside, basically the same ride. 

Brylee was rather concerned but she wanted to do it just like her brothers :)


Everyone happily obeyed when it was time to come home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment