Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hunter's song

Hunter was playing on the keyboard yesterday while I was working on lunch and came into the kitchen and asked if I heard the new primary song he was playing. I told him it was lovely (because, really what else do you say to that). Tucker then asked him what it was called and Hunter said it is called Heavenly Father and Jesus watches over us every day. He said it in a sing song voice so Tucker asked, "is that how it goes?" Hunter said no and then went to the keyboard to play and sing for all of us. I'm sad I didn't record it but here are the words of his song:

"Heavenly Father watches over us every day, every day. Even when you are hiding he can find you every day, every day."

I love Hunter's sweet spirit so much and the things he chooses to share with me when I listen. And I am thankful for a Heavenly Father that watches over me and lets me see the good things of hard days!

No comments:

Post a Comment