Wednesday, February 5, 2014

January Pics

This month Brylee turned into the SLOWEST eater!!! She will start before everyone and barely touch her food throughout the entire meal because she is distracted by everyone. It then takes a hour (seriously!) to get her to finish most of the time. This is becoming very frustrating to me. She often throws food in the trash because she doesn't want to eat and I can't stay in the kitchen after meals every day!

Pics of Gunnar. He is getting so big. I started keeping a list of words he uses because I felt like he says nothing. Turns out he knows probably 7 words and 7 other signs. Without the signs he is on the low end of normal. He seems to trying to talk more each day but just doesn't know how to make the words come out. He has started saying "uh-oh" but it is not until he has said it two or three times that I realize he is saying it. It is probably my favorite word of his.



Can't take pics of Gunnar without others wanting theirs taken, which is good because otherwise I might forget to take enough of them :) Here is Tucker and Hunter

Brylee has decided the new way to take a picture is with her tongue hanging out (thank you older brothers)

Here is a picture that Brylee took of me. You can't really see my pregnant belly but it is starting to show more each week :) At my doctor's appt this week the doctor decided to check on the sex of the baby. I told him that if the ultrasound was inconclusive (because I was only 18 wks and 4 days) that I would not wait for 2 months to have another one (like he made me do with Brylee). If he was going to make me wait then I would just wait for my appointment next month like I was planning. Well, with this being my 5th child with him he was happy to oblige. AND..........we don't know what we're having! So wait till next month!

Gunnar loves climbing on the windowsill. We previously had a couch under most of the window but that led to him walking along the ledge to parts that were not protected by couch so I rearranged the furniture. He still found the small part of ledge to stand on but doesn't venture beyond it because the keyboard is blocking the way! Of course now he likes to throw himself over the arm and onto the couch along with climbing over the back of the couch. Oh well, can't win them all!


Here is one Hunter took of me. I actually have a face!

Gunnar was too tired to eat lunch so he passed out rather than eat much!

And so Hunter needed his picture taken

and so did Brylee (with her tongue hanging out)

Daddy was home from work in time to read books! The boys (and especially Brylee) sure do miss having him around in the evening. We love Daddy!




No comments:

Post a Comment