Thursday, January 23, 2014

Who's excited about Primary?

There were a few months that Brylee actually enjoyed nursery at church but for the past several months (like 6) she has wanted nothing to do with it. Her teachers didn't show regularly and neither did the other kids in her class. She was often the only child or one of two children in her class. I asked about her being switched but nothing happened with that. Well the last Sunday of December was wonderful. I was able to tell Brylee that it was her last time in Nursery! She was so excited!!! She didn't cry and force me to drag her to nursery and leave her there distraught. She went willingly. Now she is a sunbeam and so glad for it! She happily goes to Primary each week and sits with her class. Having Tucker and Hunter in sharing time helps her I'm sure. I'm just glad that she can be happy about church and there is no longer a battle after sacrament meeting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment