Sunday, June 7, 2015

Cute Connor

The following are pictures of Connor throughout April. I can't help but love this little guy. He is truly a joy to be around! Now if I could just get him to sleep through the night and eat solid food. He will happily eat jarred baby food but refuses to eat anything with texture. He often gags and looks at me like I am trying to kill him when I feed him anything but baby food. I find this ironic because if he finds it on the floor inside or outside he will put it in his mouth and chew indefinitely on anything!

Here is proof that Connor does occasionally get a bath. He is such a good sport and puts up with showers most nights hanging out with whichever sibling is in the shower at the time. On this particular night he was enjoying gravity and seemed surprised every time the car hit the ground after he dropped it over the side of the tub :)


Because Connor is so mobile these days, his brothers and sister have taken to locking him out of their fun. Tucker and Hunter have master climbing up the walls so they scale the wall to get over the fence to get more toys when needed. Connor is not such a fan of this game because he realizes he is being left out of something!


Connor was rather upset about being trapped under this chair. I pulled out the camera and wah-lah He remembered how to crawl in hopes of getting a hold of the camera.


Seriously! I cannot get enough of this smile!! He continues to be such a joy in our lives!

And here is a picture of Brylee and Gunnar out in our front yard. I love all of our green grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment