Monday, February 11, 2013

Sledding Fun and Danger

So rock canyon park has the best hills for sledding. I figured with all of the practice that Tucker and Hunter had on the mound in front of our house they were ready for the awesomeness of Rock Canyon's hills. Well the hills are even a little big for me without practice. I'm glad Tucker and Hunter were braver this year and went again after falling so that they could have lots of fun. Brylee went with me first time down the hill, the result was not good and she was unhappy the rest of the time.



I blazed the trail for this hill so that it would go straight and not run into anything. Unfortunately, there is a change in direction at the bottom that sent Tucker flying. 

After Tucker's short flight we moved back to our original location and started only half way up the hill to make it safer.

No comments:

Post a Comment