Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hot Air Balloon Ride!

So I have always wanted to go for a ride in a hot air balloon. A friend I graduated from law school with is working as a realtor with ReMax. For one reason or another (probably to get better known) ReMax gave free rides in their hot air balloon

Me holding Tucker, Jordan, and Hunter sitting in the stroller waiting in line for our turn :)

Hunter was very excited!

Even Tucker was happy enough to smile for a picture :)


Here is the balloon we were in line to ride


Jordan holding Tucker and me holding Hunter. It was getting hot and so they had to limit the amount of weight in the balloon. Bryant was perfectly happy staying on the ground watching us.

We didn't go very high but that's okay. It just means that I can still try and get a "real" hot air balloon ride out of Bryant one day and if not I have at least been up in the air in one. (I think I went in one when I was young but I can't rememeber for sure). Tucker and Hunter both enjoyed it until we started heading for the ground, then Tucker was a little anxious.

They also had bounce houses. Tucker loved playing them. It took him a little bit to figure out how to make it to the ladder to go down the slide with all the other big kids running through it, but he toughed it out and had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment