Sunday, October 3, 2010

Women's Conference

Not long after the Grand Canyon my sisters and sisters-in-law came up to to women's conference. It was a blast to spend time with them. I should have taken a picture of our spare room where they all slept. There were two twin mattresses, a double bed futon, and a queen blow up bed all in the room. There was not much room to move between the beds or for their luggage but they made it work :)
Here we are ready to go out and be uplifted.
Malisa, Juli, Mom (Wendy), Michelle, Tammy
Here we are at the final session. Mom (Wendy), Me, Michelle, Tammy, and Juli
It was a fun packed time together including getting hair cuts, going to the distribution center, and Deseret Book. The rest of the girls went to the concernt on Thursday evening while I stayed home with my boys. I can't wait to make this some kind of tradition and do it every year, at least while I'm in Utah that is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment