Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July


Happy Fourth of July!! Instead of trying to do everything today we did practically nothing and it was wonderful. I woke up earlier than the kids and decided to get out of bed and start on breakfast. They were super excited to wake up to star and flag shaped pancakes, orange juice, and strawberries. After breakfast I made some sugar cookies. All three had fun helping cut the cookies. After lunch we went around to meet our neighbors and give them some cookies. For whatever reason no one wanted to answer their door, except for the few people that we already knew. So much for getting to know some more people. Then we had fun running through our new water sprinkler. Bryant and I even put on our swimsuits to help the kids enjoy the fun. 

After the sprinkler fun we changed clothes and went to a BBQ at my Grandma Bonnie's house. Her backyard looked amazing with lots of green grass and very child friendly. It was a lot of fun with family. All three children managed to find dirt and get filthy of course :)











1 comment:

  1. Now you are ahead of me! I haven't blogged about the 4th yet:)

    ReplyDelete