Tuesday, July 3, 2012

January


Hunter loves Brylee so much and he loves helping! So as soon as I stepped away from the table while feeding Brylee Hunter climbed up and took over. It was so cute to see :) I was glad that it worked out well enough for both of them.



 We had a great snow and neighbors that were going to go play in the snow, which gave me the push I needed to get out in the snow. We showed up for sledding and the neighbors ended up not coming but we had a great time!

Tucker successfully went down the hill twice before moving on to play in the snow. Hunter biffed it the first time down and refused to even try again. Tucker was nice enough to go down once with Brylee too so that she could enjoy the ride.



 Mostly, Brylee enjoyed being drug around on the sled and Bryant was nice enough to drag her around :)
Thankfully, one of the "closed" bathrooms was not really closed and so the kids were able to use it when they needed to go.

We also had the opportunity to check out the activities at Provo Beach Resort at the Riverwoods for free. We played half a game of bowling before everyone was ready to move on to something else. I tried out the rope course, it is not worth the price in my opinion so I'm glad that I got to do it for free. It might be more fun I had been on their at the same time as Bryant or a friend and we were racing or something else. Then the kids crawled around on this indoor play yard that is multiple stories tall. It is a glorified McDonalds play place without the small tubes to crawl in. Then we ended it all with a ride on the carousel. Everyone had a great time!




1 comment:

  1. It looks like your trying to get caught up before the baby comes:) Thanks for all the updates! You're kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete