Wednesday, July 4, 2012

February

 Brylee loves to feed herself!
Tucker and Hunter never want to miss a photo op :)
 How many kids can sit on mom's lap at one time today 3.3 (cause I'm pregnant!)
 Oh so cozy! 


 This month Brylee graduated from her crib. I mentioned to my neighbor friend that I was considering taking the crib down and putting Brylee on a mattress on the floor so she said "Where are the tools? Let's do it right now."  So she took the crib apart while I quickly cleared a place for it in the office. I love when other people help me accomplish goals that I am considering. Brylee handled it really well. It only took me sitting in her room out of sight for her to understand that she needed to stay on her bed. After two afternoons and a night she understood and didn't need me to keep tabs on her so much. I still did  because I had a great book I was reading and it gave me the excuse to have the boys watch a movie while I "put" Brylee to bed in the afternoon.

 Brylee loves rocking in the chair no matter who else is already sitting in it :)

Tucker and Hunter are very good at sharing with Brylee, below, Tucker scooted and gave room for Brylee to sit on the Cars couch and relax next to him




No comments:

Post a Comment