Monday, December 27, 2010

November

Here are my handsome boys


Tucker has really caught on to having things similar as others, especially wen he is similar with Bryant. Bryant drinks 2% milk which comes with a blue label. Tucker drinks soy milk, which comes in a blue carton. Whenever both of them are having a drink of milk, Tucker explains that he is drinking blue milk just like Daddy's blue milk. So when Tucker climbed up on the back of the couch (which is against the rules) and exclaimed "Look mommy, I'm just like Daddy" I could not be upset with him for climbing on the back of the couch bu instead took a picture of him being just like Daddy :)


This is Bryant trying to stay warm in our apartment while I'm home. When I'm away at work he turns the heater up to 76 degrees most days. When I get home I turn it back down to 73 degrees. Well Bryant started out with the boys just sitting on him but eventually...


It turned into quite the game of peek-a-boo with all three of them under the blanket :)


Hunter had SO much FUN!


Something we have been doing a lot lately is building a tent in our front room. It is made from our card table and the boys blankets. Hunter asks at least once a day to make a tent :)


Here are Tucker and Hunter playing peek-a-boo from under their tent.


Here is Hunter chilling on the couch miraculously posing for a picture


No comments:

Post a Comment