Friday, December 31, 2010

Snow Snow Snow

We got some wonderful snow on Wednesday and after nap time Bryant took the boys out to play in it along with Armani (our neighbor Tucker's age) and her parents. I snuck out to get a couple of pictures and then ran back inside to get warm and keep an eye on Brylee.

Here is Bryant and Tucker


Here is Hunter enjoying Lock, Armani's dad, throwing snowballs at Katie (Armani's mom) and Armani.


Hunter loved being outside


Tucker found a demolished snowman and was helping to destroy the bottom half of it.


Fortunately I did not go outside in my WARM coat and I was holding the camera so Bryant threw the snowball at Hunter instead of me. Hunter thought it was the coolest.


The snow continued to fall off and on throughout the remainder of Wednesday leaving a nice collection on our balcony, so today the boys played in the snow on the balcony. I like having a balcony, it lets the boys play "outside" while I can accomplish something else inside like the dishes. Bryant was nice enough to go outside and throw some snowballs from the ground up at the boys. I don't know why but they love getting hit with snow :0P

Neither of them wanted to come inside but their faces were nice and red and they were looking rather cold so Bryant pulled them one at a time back inside and put them in a nice warm shower.

I'm glad we were able to get them snow pants so cheap after Thanksgiving, it makes it so easy to let them play in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment