Friday, December 31, 2010

A quickie

Hunter loves Brylee and has only tried to kill her twice :) The first time, Brylee was put on the couch, Bryant came into the front room to get something and then went back to the bedroom. I thought he was coming to sit at the computer, quickly said that I was headed to the restroom and left. When I came out Bryant informed me that he had just taken Hunter off of Brylee's head. Apparently he wanted to sit right next to her and ended up on top of her.

The second time, Hunter wanted the blanket that was underneath Brylee and so he pulled it out from underneath her. Unfortunately, Brylee came with the blanket. She didn't seemed to phased by the occurrence.

As a result of all this love, Hunter wants to be right next to Brylee most of the time. I am amazed at how bit Hunter looks next to Brylee. He still has major baby like features and looks very much like a big baby to me still. This is a strange complex for me because when we had Hunter, Tucker looked very much like the big boy that I thought he was. Perhaps it is because Hunter still seems to have the baby chunk on him and Tucker was a very lean boy when Hunter came along.


This is Tucker with his friend Armani. They generally play well together and it is fun for Tucker to have someone his age to interact with. Here they are sharing the plasma car that Tucker got for Christmas. Sorry Michelle and Daniel, We would have gotten it through you (and I'm sure yours is better) but it was too cheap the day after Thanksgiving to pass up.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on having Brylee! I want to see more pictures of her. I am very impressed with you Malisa.

    ReplyDelete